Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Inokashira park again

I went back to Kichijoji and Inokashira park, ate some ramen and had a nice day. The ramen shop was a tiny one down this odd street I don't go much (by WEDsday English cafe. That's not a typo) and the ramen was delicious but the music was almost painful. Just really wacky annoying odd shit. It was humorous for a bit, but it got old fast.

Anyways, I really just want to share some pictures of Inokashira in the winter.

This is on the way to Kichijoji from my house and still technically in Mitaka, I think.

Here's a nice shot of the shrine in the park.

Here's a different angle of the lake.

Yeah, these shots aren't in chronological order. Give yourself a pat on the back if you noticed that. Blogger changed how the order of how you upload things and it's frustrating me because I was used to the old style.

Here's the temple from another angle.

Here was an odd beverage that I've never seen before.

Make of that cartoon character what you will. I'm just impressed with the macro mode of my camera. The preview looked terrible but the end result was nice.

And I'll leave my last post of 2008 with an HDR shot of Inokashira.




Happy new year everyone!

No comments: