Friday, August 31, 2007

Good day.

Unlike my previous day (post), today has been actually pretty nice. I too a Japanese test and I failed it so hard, I brought down the class average by about 50 points. I was kind of disappointed with myself, but I realized that I need to get faster reading and writing. This weekend, it's my goal to speed up how I operate, which is a fair goal. The weather today is not terrible, but not good. Even so, that's a pleasant change from the humid hell I've gotten used to.

I also talked to a friend today. She's Japanese, but she lives in England, so she has the greatest accent in the world. She's in Tokyo right now, and I'm going to see her on Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to.

It's also Friday, which means tomorrow is off. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm hoping to have a good time. For tonight, I'm going bowling with some people from the dorms.

No comments: